UTAH STATE BAR APPLICATION PROCESS:
Applicants to the Utah State Bar must create a Synergy account by going to: https://admissions.utahbar.org. Through this account you will complete and submit an online application, upload the required supplementary documentation, and receive status updates.
Before registering, applicants must ensure that *utahbar.org is a white-listed domain. Otherwise, you may not receive the confirmation email that is necessary to activate your account. Please do NOT use a school email address to register your account.
BEFORE beginning the application process, you MUST read the Rules Governing Admission to the Utah State Bar.
For Applicants who have already downloaded and started working on the paper version of the Application, the Bar will continue to accept the paper version until November 2, 2014. You should use the applicable Application Checklist to ensure that you have all the necessary documentation and forms.
After November 2nd, applications will only be accepted online.
- Filing Instructions and Information
- Application Checklists
- Required Supplemental Forms
- Forms to be submitted with ALL Applications
- Forms to be submitted with ALL Applications if applicable based on answers to specific questions
- Forms to be submitted with Examination Applications ONLY
- Forms to be submitted with Motion Applications ONLY
- Forms to be submitted with House Counsel Applications ONLY
- Form to be uploaded if you need to change information in a submitted application
- Test Accommodation Documentation