The Department of Continuing Legal Education of the Utah State Bar is committed to helping Utah attorneys meet their Mandatory Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) requirements by providing high quality live and online programs to benefit any type of practice. The CLE department also serves as the support service for all practice sections of the Bar, assisting in the preparation and execution of CLE luncheons, annual meetings, and special events. The CLE department partners with other in-state CLE providers to promote CLE programs across the state.
The CLE department is assisted in evaluating CLE programs by the CLE Advisory Committee of the Utah State Bar Commission.
CLE Event Information
- Annual Conventions
- Utah Bar CLE Events Calendar
- Bar Section Luncheon Calendar
- Login to Find Live Credit CLE
- Login to Find Online CLE (self-study credit)
- New Lawyer Resources
- WebCredenza/USB Live Audio Webcasts (self-study credit)
- WebCredenza/USB MP3 Catalog (self-study credit)
- MESA CLE Webcast Schedule (self-study credit)
- 2016 September CLEseminars.com webinars (self-study credit)
- Co-Sponsor a CLE Program with the Bar or a Bar Section
- CLE Advisory Committee of the Utah State Bar Commission
- Join a Bar Section for CLE Savings