|Company Name||Utah State Bar|
|Location||Salt Lake City, Utah|
|Date Posted||April 3, 2013|
40 Hours per week
8:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday (some evenings required)
Salary starting at $30,000
Plus a full benefits package
JOB TITLE: CLE Section Support
REPORTS TO: Continuing Legal Education Administrator
EFFECTIVE DATE: May 2013
Basic Functions for Utah State Bar Sections:
• Coordinate CLE luncheon events – this includes marketing postcards and emails, scheduling space with the Bar or alternate venues, coordinate catering for the event, taking registrations/payments in advance as well as at the door, and ensuring proper CLE accreditation is obtained and CLE credit applied
• Accounts receivable/payable for individual sections as necessary, email monthly financial statements for all sections
• Main contact person for sections. Assist in any matters requiring Bar staff assistance – ex. sending announcements/newsletters
• Maintain section websites by coordinating information with the IT department
Continuing Legal Education Department and Other Duties:
• Maintain the online CLE catalog by determining which programs to record and facilitating production by submitting video tapes or audio recordings as well as materials to LegalSpan.
• Assist the CLE director as needed with CLE seminars and as necessary.
• Provide assistance with compiling materials, biographies, name tags, etc. for the Spring and Summer Annual Meetings, as well as the Fall Forum. Assist bar members with questions regarding information pertaining to these conventions.
• Answer the phone at the front desk 2-3 times per month for receptionist’s lunch break
Skills and Qualifications: Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Administrative Writing Skills, Professional Written and Verbal Communication, Customer Service.
Education Level and Other Requirements: 3+ years in an office environment, experience in the legal field and some college or other higher education preferred.